Thursday

~Fall Decorating~


I used a ceramic pumpkin and wire basket, I've had a few years, on the dining room table. This is the only fall decorating I'll do in this room.
*****************************************************

The cooler weather, we're having this week, has put me in the mood for fall decorating. I found everything I need in the basement storage. It's amazing how easy it is to get around and find things there, since the Garage Sale!

I didn't decorate for fall, last year, because we started decorating for the Christmas open house in late September. Fall is my favorite season. I enjoy putting together little vignettes, throughout the house.

A closeup of the plant stand arrangement, was taken with the new camera. All the other photos were taken with my little Kodak camera. I'm keeping it nearby, until I learn more about the Canon.


This arrangement of faux leaves and pumpkins is in a large crock bowl, I've had several years. It sits in the center of the farmhouse style table in our breakfast room.



I plan to decorate the front door and back porch, over the weekend. I have some ideas dancing around in my head.
What are your plans for fall decorating? I'm looking forward to seeing how you're celebrating Autumn.
Have a wonderful weekend!