Saturday

~Pink Saturday Sunrise~

Sunrise, January 16, 2009, 6 Mile Marker, Grand Glaize Arm, Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri.

Early Friday morning, I saw the most brilliant pink, above the treetops on the ridge, across from our cove. I quickly set the camera on the tripod and placed it just inside the sliding doors, that lead to the deck of our condo. I didn't dare step outside, in my bare feet, but didn't want to risk losing this beautiful sight, by taking the time to put on shoes!
The temperature was hovering at around 2 degrees F, a scrim of ice could be seen on the beautiful lake, at the 6 Mile Marker, of the Grand Glaize Arm.
As I photographed the sunrise, I thought, this would be a great contribution to Beverly's Pink Saturday. I seldom post something for Pink Saturday, because there isn't a lot of pink in our home. However, the glory of this sunrise inspired me to participate in this week's event.
Visit How Sweet the Sound, for more beautiful Pink Saturday, across Blogland.