Wednesday

~A Tulip Table~

tablescapetulip11

I couldn’t wait to set a table with the American Atelier Asian Toile, I wrote about in the previous post. Before packing the dishes for our return home, next week, I set the table, here at the condo, using the Asian Toile and white dishes.

The dotted coolers, I found at Tuesday Morning, last week, will be used for juice. Other elements include egg cups, linen napkins, the mixed flatware from Oneida Outlet and the bird salt and peppers from Target. The cloth is the inspiration for the centerpiece of fresh tulips and alstroemeria, in a white crock.

We’re expecting company, over the weekend. I’ll use this table setting for breakfast, Saturday or Sunday morning.

tablescapetulip20

tablescapetulip8

tablescapetulip9

tablescapetulip2

tablescapetulip18

tablescapetulip12

tablescapetulip17A tablescape silhouette.

tabthu

This is my contribution for this week’s Tablescape Thursday, hosted by Susan of Between Naps on the Porch. Visit Susan, after 10 PM, Wednesday, for creative table setting, all around blogland.

If you haven’t had an opportunity to sign up for the giveaway on my 300th post, please come by the the post, via the link.