Friday

~Pink Saturday Teapot Bouquet~

pinksat6

I’m participating in Beverly’s Pink Saturday, with this little teapot bouquet.

pinksaturday1

“Almost all words do have color and nothing is more pleasant than to utter a pink word and see someone’s eyes light up and know it is a pink word for him or her.” Gladys Taber~

pinksat7

The teapot bouquet is a bloom from one of our Endless Summer Hydrangea plants. 

I was looking for a website with information about the Endless Summer Hydrangea when I came across a re-blooming Lacecap Hydrangea.  I believe we’ll look for more information. Lacecap Hydrangeas are gorgeous.  I would love to have one or two in our garden, especially if we can find one that re-blooms, through the season, as Endless Summers do.  Click HERE for re-blooming Lacecap information

pinksat7

Have a wonderful weekend.

HAPPY PINK SATURDAY!