Monday

~Renovation & Retrospect~

retro11

Cheers from Mt Pleasant Winery (Missouri)!

Autumn 2007

retro6

As you can see, by the appearance of the Back Porch, renovation is underway. 

I’ve changed the template to Minima Stretch, to facilitate larger photos.  I’ve also reduced the columns.  Although this makes for a plainer page, I believe, in the long run, this will make it easier to read and see photos, here at Back Porch Musings.

The banner is a work in progress, subject to change at a moments notice! 

While I’m experimenting with the layout, I thought you might like to have a look at a few photos, from 2007 and 2008.

Most of the photos, in this post, were taken before I purchased the Canon Rebel XTi.  I used a small Kodak Easy Share Camera, at the time.  During Autumn, 2007,  I purchased the Canon and have “practiced”, ever since and continue to “practice”!

retro10

retro9

retro8

retro7

The following photos were taken at Nell Hill’s Briarcliff Village, Kansas City, Missouri, November 2007, when Mary Carol Garrity opened the store.

retro5

retro4

retro3

retro1

retro2

We are still at the lake. Our plan is to return home, tomorrow (Tuesday).  Before we leave, I’ll do one more lakeside tablescape. 

A little hint:

fishtwo

Have a wonderful week!

mondaymetBecause this post is about the metamorphosis of Back Porch Musings, I’ve added it to Susan’s Met Monday.  Stop by for a variety of blogland makeovers.