Sunday

~Tables for All Seasons~

tablemosaic50A
SPRING
tablemosaic24A
 tablemosaic42A
 SUMMER
tablemosaic12A2
tablemosaic22A   tablemosaic23A
tablemosaic46A
  FALL
tablemosaic9a
TABLE MOSAIC A1
WINTER
tablemosaic18A tablemosaic20A
tablemosaic25A
tablemosaic40A
A Tablescape Retrospective
All tables, in this post, were put together at our homes.
The mosaics are made with photos I shot throughout the past year or two and Christmas past.
Many photos, few words.
Stop by Mary’s Dear Little Red House, for Mosaic Monday.
This  also serves as my contribution for Tablescape Thursday November 12.
tabthu
I composed this post, late Friday afternoon. 
My internet connection has been touch and go, this trip to the lake; not a lot of blog browsing happening.
I’m taking a little break, for a few days, to prepare for our getaway.  I’ll return to regular blogging, soon.
Have a wonderful week!