Monday

Patio Season


Good morning dear reader. I am posting from the original Back Porch, temporarily. I hope to be back up and running at Typepad soon. 

Typepad is experiencing technical difficulties again today. I thought the problem was resolved, but it seems to need a tad more help this morning. When things are back to normal, I'll be posting from the new version of Back Porch Musings.

For now, please accept my apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

And now...a look at the beginning of Patio Season.














When beautiful weather was predicted for Easter, we gussied up the patio, for a picnic.
We are still tossing around pergola ideas. Until we decide what we want to do, we needed a new umbrella. Wind damaged the one we used for the past two or three years. I found this one at Lowe’s and decided it would do very well.

We picked up a few hanging baskets and a couple of geraniums. Our perennial plants are just now beginning. The Hostas are looking good.




Easter Egg Hunt


Easter Basket


Strawberry Sizzle