Monday

A Hydrangea, a Hint and a List

We had a wonderful time at the lake, over the weekend. I took lots of pictures for a post, later this week.

Above right is a photo of one of our Endless Summer Hydrangea. This is from 2006. The plants are looking good. Hopefully, we'll see new blooms soon.

We have a busy day planned. This morning, J is scheduled for an MRI on his left shoulder. Three years ago, he had Rotator Cuff surgery on his right shoulder. Lately, his left shoulder has been feeling a bit like the right shoulder did, just before surgery. We are hoping it is a pinched nerve this time.

********************************************

The collage represents a "hint" about a post, later this week. This is a beautiful place in the beautiful Ozarks.

***********************************************

~Lists~

Quite awhile ago, Sue at "Rabbit Run Cottage" and Jenny at "oldbagnewtricks" tagged me for a list of 7 facts about myself.

My list of ordinary, weird and little known facts about myself:

1. J and I have been married just over 23 years, second time for both.

2. I am G'ma to Xantiana (Xanti), Gabriella (Gabi) and Andrew (Drew). Xanti is 14 years older than Gabi. Gabi (age 2) is 15 months older than Drew (1). Xanti will be 17 in a couple of weeks. I cannot believe it!

3. I was born in Missouri. I've lived in 6 states; Missouri, Illinois, Texas, California, Louisiana and Tennessee.

4. I've worked retail and in the electronic/semiconductor/microchip industry. Most of my life, I've been a stay at home wife and mother.

5. I like peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. Either bread and butter pickle or dill pickle is good with peanut butter.

6. If I enjoy a book, I will read it again and again, as if it was the first time.

7. I'm a fan of 1930's and 1940's black and white movies.

I'm tagging Carol at Raised in Cotton, Andrea at Southern Heart, Donna at The Decorated House and Kim at Daisy cottage.
***********************************************

Thinking Blogger Award

Theresa, at Garden Antique News honored me, by tagging me for The Thinking Blogger Award. Thank you Theresa! I have a difficult time choosing blogs to tag, because each blog I visit is wonderful. Because of that, I choose to select all my blog friends for this award.
*********************************************