Wednesday

~A Deck Table~

decktable22

decktable2 I set the deck table, at the condo, for this week’s Tablescape Thursday, hosted by Susan of Between Naps on the Porch.

Stop by Susan’s porch for table setting all around the land of blog.

Thank you, Susan!!

tabthu

decktable10

decktable24 Even though the water is a tad muddy (temporary), the view is still fabulous. The weather is perfect for dining alfresco.

decktable20

decktable1

decktable25

decktable26

Sunrise-Lake of the Ozarks-5/12/09

foodiefriday1

We met our friends JoAnn and Jim, at Baxter’s Lakeside Grille, for lunch, today. 

J had the meatloaf. He said it was very good.  I had the fried chicken club salad; very good, also.  The idea was to take photos of our plates, for this week’s Foodie Friday.  We were enjoying visiting with our friends, so much, I forgot about photos of the food!!

J & J wintered in the southwest, since just after Christmas. We think it’s been at least a year since we saw them last.  JoAnn and I were in school together.  Jim grew up down the street from my grandparents.  We’ve known each other a long time!

Anyway….I’ll be back tomorrow evening with my Foodie Friday post.  Perhaps, it will be Pat’s Meatloaf, since I didn’t get a photo of Baxter’s Meatloaf.

Happy Tablescape Thursday!!

baxters2