Wednesday

~Plum, Pomegranate, & Pear~

An Apple, too…

christmas11A What can she be thinking!!  It isn’t even Thanksgiving and Pat is posting her first table, for the 2009 Christmas season!

Last time we were at the lake, I saw the salad plates at Marshall’s.  I knew they would be great with the green goblets and placemats.  I found the mugs, a week later, at Home Goods, St Peters, MO.

I dug around, in our basement, for red and lime ornaments.  I found the dark red (sort of maroon) ornaments in a bag from Target.  That’s when I remembered buying them at the after Christmas sales.  The plan was to make an ornament wreath.

Bright red ornaments might have worked better, but those are buried against a wall, behind a couple or 300 storage cartons.  I decided to “make do” with these. 

In an ideal world and had I not been on my semi bloggy break, I might have climbed over the cartons to retrieve the red ornaments.  Imagine there are bright red ornaments, under the cake dome.

The salad plates and mugs are from Certified International. The artist is Pamela Gladding.

tabthu

Stop by Susan’s Between Naps on the Porch, each Thursday, for delightfully imaginative tables all around the land of blog.

christmastable3A  christmastable10A

Just before leaving for our getaway, we bought a new point and shoot camera.  This one is for J.  I tried it out, when I photographed this tablescape.

The camera is the new Canon G11. 

I will continue using my Canon Rebel Xti.  The new Canon camera is a great pocket/pocketbook camera.

christmastable4A

christmastable5A

christmastable6A

christmastable9A

~Foodie Friday~

Foodie_Friday_Logo_2

Breakfast at Chateau on the Lake~

Belgian Waffle, with maple syrup and Lemon Poppy Seed French Toast with Mascarpone

waffle2A1 poppyseedA

clockA

We are still on our getaway.

Meanwhile, stop by Michael’s, Friday, for tasty treats throughout the land of blog.

Library Lounge~Chateau on the Lake

libraryA

Salut!