Monday

~A Dining Room Vignette~

TabletopTuesLg

Stop by Barb’s Grits and Glamour, each week, for Tabletop Tuesday.

The vignette changes, frequently, on the dining room shelves, I chose to feature for this week’s Tabletop Tuesday.

tabletopD

tabletopA

tabletopE

tabletopG The wine is St James (Missouri) Friendship School White.  The stemware is Mikasa.

tabletopH I used the Canon Power Shot G11, for these photos.  As you can see, from this photo, there is a slight distortion.  This isn’t bothersome for me.

The wall color is Sherwin Williams Interesting Aqua.  The ceiling is SW Topsail.

I purchased the shelving piece at Bombay Outlet, Osage Beach, Missouri, several years ago.  The store is now closed.

The lamp is from Home Goods.

The bird, on the floor, is one of 4 I ordered from a JC Penney Wednesday Deal, last year.

The print was purchased at a local furniture store.

Cloches, on the top shelf, are from Nell Hill’s and Evergreen Mfg.

One of these days, I am going to try to replicate the still life in the print, as a vignette on the top shelf.