Monday

~A Spring Vignette~

blackcab11

Yes, my friends, there are more dishes! 

Blue and white dishes are stored in this cabinet, from Riverside Furniture.

The dishes at the bottom of the cabinet are J’s mother’s blue and white Country, from Wedgewood.

The drawers hold seasonal accessories, used for table setting.

Other dishes include, Spode Italian, American Atelier Asian and Blue Willow Churchill.  There are a few pieces of Depression Glass Cobalt Blue.  Bunny salt and peppers sit on the stack of saucers and salad plates.

Cabinet Top Vignette

The bunny weather vane is from Target, a few years ago.  Other pieces, in this vignette, were picked up at Target, Michael’s, and resale shops.  I can’t remember where I found the etched cloche. blackcab14 blackcab4The table/desk, to the left, belonged to my grandparents.  The crock bowl holds pastel wooden eggs. I found those at Michael’s recently.

The 9 ft. farmhouse table is to the right.  The chairs are from Pier One Imports, several years ago. 

blackcab10

blackcab20

blackcab8

tabletoptuesdayABe sure to stop by Marty’s for Tabletop Tuesday. 

fleamktstyle

FOUND IT!

After visiting the dentist (routine), this morning, I stopped in at Kroger for a couple of bouquets of Alstroemeria.  I also checked the magazine aisle, for the new publication, Flea Market Style.  I’ve looked here and there, without finding it, until today.  Looking forward to seeing what’s inside the cover.

Giveaway Reminder

giveawaywelcome

Remember to enter my 3rd Blogiversary Giveaway.  Click the welcome button, above, or see the Dish Closet post, to learn more.