Saturday

~Breakfast Room Light~

lightC

lightB 

The farmhouse table and benches are finished and will be ready for pick up, Monday.  We are excited to see how they look at the condo.

lightE

lightG 

While we were awaiting the table and another piece of furniture, we made a small change in the breakfast room, here at home.

I have looked, awhile, for a bar type light fixture, for above the big table, in the breakfast room.  I found several, but they were too heavy and ornate for the look I wanted.

Last Wednesday, I was browsing JC Penney Wednesday Deals, when I found exactly what I had in mind.

lightL

Before

lightK

AFTER

lightI

lightM

The regular cost was around $150.00.  The price was marked down to $60.00.  There was a code for reduced shipping costs.  I ordered the light Wednesday. It arrived Friday afternoon.

I recommend looking at JCP Clearance and Wednesday Deals.  I’ve found several bargains.

lightO

SouthernHospThriftyTreasures-copy_thumb1

I’m linking to Rhoda’s Thrifty Treasures.

lightN

If all goes according to plan, I will post photos of the new table and benches, Tuesday or Wednesday.