Saturday

~Autumn in the Ozarks~

This afternoon, we drove through Osage National Golf Resort, Lake of the Ozarks. Some of our children and perhaps J, will play here, later this Fall.
The mums at the entrance are breathtaking!


This stream is along the drive, toward the club, just inside the entrance.
I thought you would enjoy seeing this home, under construction at Osage National.

We're spending a week at the lake. Our October schedule is pretty busy, so we thought we'd take a little trip this week, before things start happening!
I've been visiting a few blogs today and hope to catch up with everyone tomorrow and Monday.
We're going to go exploring, for antique shops and other places, early in the week. I'm sure I'll find something or other to photograph!
We brought along paint samples to try. I'll write more about that project, soon.
Enjoy your weekend!