Wednesday

~Painting the Condo~

A peek at corners of the condo and a plan for painting.
Not long ago, our daughter asked if we were ever going to paint the condo. We bought the condo during summer 2003, while it was under construction. When we moved in that fall, the walls were builder white. They are still builder white.
When Terrie asked the question and her hubby was willing to help with the project, I started planning!
We splotched the foyer walls, this morning. My plan is to use a dark gray or taupe, in the foyer. I want to mat and frame some of my black and white photos, for the entry. A lighter shade will be used in the kitchen/living room area.


The border will be removed and a darker shade of the gray will be used under the cabinets.
A view of the foyer.
These are four shades, I'm considering. At the moment, the mink/proper gray combination is what I'm leaning toward.
The painting, I won in Linda's (Studio Stuff) giveaway, is now hanging in the condo master bedroom.
***********************************************
We're meeting our daughter, for lunch, in Osage Beach, today. She is driving down from St Louis to spend a couple of days with us. Perhaps she will help in our paint decision!