Monday

~Christmas Tables At All About Home~


I've written about All About Home in past posts. Last Friday afternoon and Saturday morning, I was delighted to put together several tablescapes, with the assistance of shop owners, Lori and Greg. Saturday afternoon, the tables were used to demonstrate versatility in table settings, using what you have. I was the "speaker".

I'm not very adept at speaking in front of groups. After a very short talk, I took questions from the group, gathered in the former home of Oddfellows Cafe. I want to thank Lori, Greg and Lauren for lending their, much needed, support.

I've included several photos of the tables.

A snowman theme, set on a small table, with ice cream chairs, is shown in the first photos. I used black and white check napkins, tied with a glittery spiral, to resemble a bow tie. Evergreen wreaths, with a snowflake in the center, are attached to each chair back with black and white checked ribbon. A snowman's top hat is filled with greenery, for the centerpiece.

The table with white feather tree centerpiece, is set with brightly colored dishes. "Candy" accents and tea towel place mats, complete the whimsical luncheon table. The dishes and accessories for this table and the snowman table are found at All About Home.

The round table is set with dishes embellished with holly. There are four place settings, using the holly dishes. Each place setting is different, yet tied together, by the holly pattern. The dinnerware, used on this table, is from Lori and Greg's private collection. The accessories can be found in the shop.

Susan, of Between Naps on the Porch is, once again, hosting Tablescape Tuesday. Click HERE, Tuesday morning, for lovely tablesettings from creative bloggers.














Last Thursday evening, a mantel decorating demonstration was held at All About Home. I've added a few photos of the beautiful mantels.



This is the sunrise that greeted us, from our deck at the lake, this morning.
Saturday evening, we drove to the lake, where our daughter and son in law spent the day painting, at the condo. Our bathroom was painted, using Sherwin Williams Interesting Aqua, leftover from our dining room project. When the little makeover is complete, sometime after the first of the year, I'll post about it here.
Sunday, we shopped at Osage Beach Outlets and had lunch at City Grill. I managed to make a serious dent in my Christmas list. The sales were phenomenal. The mall was filled with bustling crowds. The temperatures were cool, adding to the spirit of holiday shopping. We were amazed at the number of people out and about at the lake. My friend, JoAnn, who shopped Tanger Outlets, at Branson Missouri, Saturday and Sunday, told me there were crowds of shoppers there, as well!
Later this week, I'll post about our visit to Evergreen Mfg, this morning, before leaving Osage Beach. I took a few photos of the beautiful Christmas trees, using my little pocket sized Samsung camera. A very convenient little camera!
~GRATITUDE~
My thanks to all who have stopped by and left comments, lately. I am just overwhelmed with your generosity and, as always, I appreciate you, so much. I hope to have time, this week, for visiting in blogland. I've missed you!