Thursday

~Evergreen Inspiration~

Shoppers, from all around the midwest, visit Evergreen Mfg, Osage Beach, Missouri, throughout the year. We were unable to attend the Holiday Open House, last weekend, but we did stop by Evergreen, Monday morning, on our way home from the lake.

I used my little Samsung camera to get a few photos of this huge store.

Have you shopped at Evergreen?







Not only are there a variety of decorated Christmas trees, for inspiration, the back room is filled with silk stems and other florals and greenery, for any season or occasion.
Home decor accessories can also be found, throughout the store.


Just in case your sweetie accompanies you to Evergreen, he can find solace with the other guys, in the "men's room", at the back of the store. Comfy couches, TV and coffee, are provided for the fellows who always find they have a certain commonality, at Evergreen.
Preview of Coming Attractions!
Click photo for Trim the Tree Thursday, at Hostess With the Mostess.

This arrangement, in the breakfast room, is the first of many vignettes, I'll put together for Christmas. Since we will be away, over Thanksgiving, I couldn't resist starting Christmas early.

Remember the snowman's top hat, in the previous post? I had to bring one of those home from All About Home. I bought the sled, at the 2007 after Christmas clearance sales. The scarf, with white fringe, was included with the hat. I found the JOY sign at Evergreen. Some of the greenery is new and some I found in our Christmas storage. The wool runner, under the sled, is from Karen at My Yellow Farmhouse. I'm looking for a pair of mittens to use in the vignette. For now, I'm using my own Isotoners. I think, if the weather continues to change, I may need my gloves, soon!

I moved the black table from our room, to the breakfast room and replaced it with a glass top sofa table from the living room.

Have a wonderful weekend!