Sheila, of The Quintessential Magpie, has given me this lovely award. I am to list five favorite things...hmmm...let me think. I have so many favorite things! But I'll just do five. In no particular order.
- I love to read, so books must be added to the list.
- Old movies. Especially black & white films from the 1930's and 1940's. Among my favorites, the Thin Man series. Cary Grant, Kathryn Hepburn, Jimmy Stewart movies. Any and all of them and many more.
- Dishes. All kinds!
- Our vast collection of Christmas ornaments. Would you believe we have over 100 Hallmarks? We didn't unpack them, this year. Perhaps next year.
- I'm not sure children can be included in this category, but I'm going to add them anyway. My very best favorites are our four grandchildren! Xanti, age 18, Gabi, age 4, Drew, 3 in January, and Noah, age 1.
- I'm adding a 6th. Reading blogs is a favorite thing to do. I love all your blogs, so this award goes to each of you!
The very talented Catherine Holman is having a giveaway of one of her delightful paintings. For details click the photo of the cupcake, at the top of my sidebar.
Have a wonderful weekend!