Sunday

~Back Porch Metamophosis 2007-2009~


March 6th, will be the two year anniversary of Back Porch Musings. This journal was named for our back porch. For this Metamorphosis Monday, I'm featuring photos of the back porch, as it evolved from March 2007 through December 2008.
Susan, of Between Naps on the Porch, is our gracious host. Stop by Susan's after 10:00 PM, Eastern, Sunday evening, for more Metamorphosis Monday posts, all around blogland.
This was the first photo, published on Back Porch Musings, in March 2007. On that day, I had no idea what blogging was about. I just jumped in and started writing. I also learned to take my camera/cameras everywhere.







Knockout Roses growing on the back porch steps.

Because this is my anniversary week, I thought it would be fun to take questions. If you have any questions for me or J or Molly, please e-mail them to:
I'll take questions up to Thursday March 5th, 7:00 AM Central. Hopefully, I will be able to include my answers in the anniversary post, Friday. I have no idea what I'll write about. I'm sure something will come to mind. In a few posts, I'll publish the 300th. At that time, I hope to do a little giveaway, in honor of the event.
I am so appreciative of all those who read Back Porch Musings. I've known many of you from MSN Decorating Group days. I've also made many new friends, thanks to the Back Porch.
EDIT:
At this time, it is Thursday afternoon, February 26. This post was scheduled to publish Sunday, March 1, instead of today. I don't know what happened. I tried to figure it out. Oh well...you get two posts in one day. Monkey Bread (see post below) and the Back Porch! Sounds like a pretty fair combination!