Wednesday

~A Wine Table~

tablescapeapril13

tablescapeapril11 A wine and cheese supper is the theme for the table, set with grape dessert plates, I’ve had for several years and white dinner plates. The placemats are sea grass, from Marshall’s. I also used 50 cent flatware from the Oneida Outlet closing sale.tablescapeapril6

tablescapeapril12

tablescapeapril10

tablescapeapril7

tablescapeapril9

tablescapeapril2 A favorite Spring and Summer supper is fruit, cheeses and breads, served with wine. I like to serve this meal on the patio, at home and on the deck, here at the lake.

I baked a loaf of Pillsbury Crusty French Bread in my Pampered Chef Valtrompia Bread Tube. I sliced the flower shaped bread, spread it with melted butter and toasted it under the broiler. A white wine, Traminette, from Ste Genevieve Winery, Sainte Genevieve, Missouri, was served with this delicious light meal.

tablescapeapril15a

tablescapeapril16

tabthu

I’m publishing my Tablescape Thursday and Foodie Friday contributions today, because we’ve planned a couple of days of exploring.

Stop by Between Naps on the Porch and Designs by Gollum, this week, for wonderful tables and recipes from around the land of blog.

Foodie_Friday_Logo_2

For more information about the Missouri Wines, featured in this post, please visit:

Sainte Genevieve Winery

Stone Hill

Les Bourgeois