Thursday

~Autumn Under Glass~

fallcloche2A

clochepartyfall

Stop my Marty’s A Stroll Through Life, Friday, for Fall Cloche’s around the blogosphere.

fallcloche7A

fallcloche8A

I brought a large cloche, to the lake, and filled it with a ceramic pumpkin, ceramic gourd salt and pepper shakers, shells, a bird sitting on an acorn and faux fall foliage.

The cloche sits beneath a print of a painting of a Door County Wisconsin village, by artist C.L. Peterson. The print was purchased, when we visited Door County, several years ago.

I mentioned, in my previous post, I’m using my little point and shoot Kodak. I’m awaiting a repair estimate for the Canon Rebel. It will probably be three weeks to a month, before I know whether or not the camera can be repaired.

fallcloche9A

This is the same cloche, on our dining room table, last year.

fallcloche10A

fallcloche3AA

Enjoy the weekend!