Thursday

~Back Porch Autumn~

Fall Nesting, on the back porch, includes three pumpkins and an iron cat, wearing a lime bow, sitting on a brick window ledge.
I've been practicing my editing skills, with Photofiltre, Picasa 3 and Photoscape. Just for fun, with this post, I decided to use a few of the edited versions of my photographs. The above photo is a view of our back porch, where we had breakfast with granddaughter Gabi, this morning.
I added fall color to the basket, hanging from the vintage gate on the porch fireplace.
This one is for Aunt Pittypat, who suggested the porch of this birdhouse needed a pumpkin.
This morning, I added a Fall wreath to the front door.
Close up of the wreath.


The Knock Out Roses, growing along the back porch steps.
Linda at Lime in the Coconut, honored me with this wonderful award. Thank you so much, Linda. I will pass it along, in a later post.

This cute little Autumn Friends Award, came from Jan of Jan and Tom. Thank you! This colorful award will also be passed along, in a later post.
**********************************************
An Update on J's Arm:
J saw a Neurologist, yesterday (Wednesday). He examined J's atrophied left arm and determined it is a disease of the muscle. He ordered several blood tests. We'll know more, after October 6th, when J has his next appointment. This diagnosis was a complete surprise. We still believe this must be from an injury. I'll update again, next month.