Wednesday

~Birds & Bees~




Birds & bees & flowers in the trees!

Welcome to Tablescape Thursday, hosted by Susan of Between Naps on the Porch. See creative table settings all around the land of blog, by visiting Susan, Wednesday evening after 10 PM Eastern.

Even though it might be considered a Bluebird, this little bird reminds me of the Robins we're beginning to see here in eastern Missouri. We're eagerly awaiting Spring.


The tablescape, I put together this week, is all about Spring, Birds, Bees and bright flowers.









Most of the things I used for this table were found around the house. The striped plates are from Kohl's. They are my daughter's. I found the white "birdbath" at Michael's, last week. The flower plates are from HomeGoods. I've had the dragonfly napkin rings for a couple of years. I believe they are from Pier One. The beehive jar and bee glasses are from Marshall's. The most recently purchased items are the flower plates, birdbath and little house. The house was purchased at Decorator's Warehouse & Apple Wagon Antiques, located on I-70, at the exit just east of Kingdom City, Missouri. It's a fun place to browse; lots of vintage, as well as new things.