Sunday

~All About Home-Springtime~

All About HomeD

allabouthomeA

Last Thursday we visited our friends, Lori and Greg, at All About Home.  I had not checked in since the arrival of the beautiful things Lori ordered at the Atlanta Market.

I left my big camera at home and took several photos with J’s Canon G11 (flash off, set on P (program).     

allabouthomeG

allabouthomeHa

allabouthomeIA This gorgeous mantel is new to the displays.allabouthomez21I like this table Lori picked up at an Illinois auction. allabouthomeK1

allabouthomeL

allabouthomex

allabouthomeAB allabouthomeN

allabouthomeO

 allabouthomeD

This lady peers from a window in the former Odd Fellows Hall, above All About Home.

allabouthomeT1 

My Three Ladies Wine Haus, is a new establishment just up the street from All About Home.

We stopped there for lunch.

My Three Ladies serves soups and sandwiches.  Missouri wines are featured here, as well.  We chose to have a wine, sausage and cheese lunch.

Excellent meal and wonderful hospitality.  We will be stopping by again.

The photo of the wine racks and chairs, as others in this post, was taken with the Canon G11.  I saved a few copies of this photo and plan to try other editing options.  I’m taking my Canon Rebel Xti, next time we visit My Three Ladies Wine Haus and All About Home.

allabouthomeQ1

allabouthomew1

If you are in the vicinity of our neck of the woods, I invite you to visit Historic Main Street, Troy Missouri.  Stop by All About Home, you won’t be disappointed.  We also recommend a visit to My Three Ladies Wine Haus.

I didn’t leave All About Home empty handed.  I purchased one of the pillows Lori made from fabric she brought home from her Georgia buying trip.  These are beautifully made with down filled forms.  The pillow works perfectly with the wing chair in our room.

I also brought home two of Greg’s salvaged windows, to try with the “new” shutters from Artichoke Annie’s Antique Mall (Columbia).  I’ll write about that little project, when it is complete.

Friday morning, we drove to the lake.  We were at the condo, for a few days, in January.  Due to bad weather and other things we haven’t been able to return, until now. 

We are taking advantage of the nice weather, we are having, at the moment.  When you live in Missouri and it is March, you never know when the other shoe will drop…meaning, we’ve seen severe ice storms and many days without power during March and heavy snow in April.  One particular, unforgettable, snow fall was April 24, 1983, our daughter’s 16th birthday. 

As I write, it is Friday afternoon.  I’m looking out across the lake.  The sun is shining, the sky is blue and the gulls are flying.

allabouthomez1Lori’s beautiful pillow in our wing chair.

A special package arrived from Susie Harris (Bienvenue), last week.  I’ll be posting about it, soon.

Have a wonderful week!