Wednesday

~A Rooster Party~

Rooster10A 

THURSDAY

A rooster table is my contribution for Tablescape Thursday.  Stop by Susan’s Between Naps on the Porch, for wonderful table settings, all around blogland.

tabthu

FRIDAY

Barb, of Bella Vista, is hosting a Show Us Your Roosters Party. There are over 100 participants. Stop by Bella Vista, for rooster inspiration, Friday August 28.

Rooster Party Icon by Ron

rooster7A

rooster5A

rooster1A1b

rooster2d

roosterE

roosterparty2A

roosterparty4a

roosterparty5

I found this rooster lamp, at a garage sale, about 6 years ago

roosterparty6a

roosterparty7

More roosters in the laundry.

roosterparty12a

roosterparty8a 

roosterparty10a

roosterparty9a

Carpe Diem is written on the wagon. 

Seize the Day!

Answers

A reader asked if I leave the table set.  I don’t, usually.  However, I did leave this tablescape, on the dining room table, because we were leaving for the lake and I didn’t want to take time to put the dishes away.

J’s physical therapy is doing wonders for his neck. He is noticing great improvement and hopes to be finished with PT, soon.  Thanks to all for keeping him in your thoughts and prayers!

sunrise8-26Ab

Ozark Sunrise

This is just one of the reasons why we chose to buy our condo, at this location on the Grand Glaize Arm…Lake of the Ozarks.  I took this photo, bright and early, this morning (Wednesday August 26, 2009).

Thirty eight years ago, today, was a busy one for me.  I ran the sweeper, did the laundry, fed my two older daughters; all the while timing contractions, that began between midnight and dawn.  At two PM, just as Days of Our Lives was starting, I decided it was time to make a trip to St Joseph Hospital, Saint Charles.  I arrived with only minutes to spare.  Just after 3PM, youngest daughter was born.

Happy Birthday, Gabi and Drew’s Mommy!!