Monday

~WEDDING UPDATE~

In answer to the request of several of my readers, this post concerns the Mother of the Bride attire.
The jewelry, pictured above, was purchased at Home Traditions, a boutique in Lebanon Missouri.
The dress is from Chico's. It's length is mid calf. I've owned this dress about two years. It's served me well. I purchased the jacket from the same Chico's collection a few months ago. This photo shows the true color of the floral motif.





I found the shoes at Dillards, online. It was a happy accident, when I discovered the floral detail was similar to that of my dress.
I will carry a small black clutch bag, not yet purchased.
Stay tuned, later this week, for the rehearsal dinner attire and jewelry. The jewelry, for that dress, was custom designed and made by Anneliese, an artist in New Mexico.