Tuesday

~The Bride's Jewelry~

We're considering possibilities for the Bride's jewelry. One possibility is the jewelry in this photo. When J and I were married in November, 1983, I wore the pearls. Who in the world is the dark haired couple in that photo?!

I wondered how the color of the pearls would look with my daughter's white wedding dress. I took this photo, this morning, using white tulle, as a backdrop. It seems the pearls look beautiful, with white.

I gave the Bride my white gold engagement and wedding rings, from 1961, when her dad and I were married. She is having the florist incorporate those rings into her bouquet.

The invitations were mailed, around two weeks ago. The RSVP's have begun to arrive. October will be busy with all the last minute details of the wedding. I'm sure there will be Bridal Showers and other events, we'll enjoy this month.

The preserved fall leaves (pictured) will be used on tables at the reception. I'm working on a little project for cards. I should get busy with that and the remainder of the chair bows.
***********************************************