Wednesday

~Something Simple~

 

greentable1A

greentable2A

This table is something simple I threw together while waiting for the new wing chair to arrive, Wednesday afternoon.

As you can see, from the photos, not a lot of thought went into this tablescape.  I decided to share it for this week’s Tablescape Thursday, hosted by Susan, of Between Naps on the Porch.

I believe it illustrates how little effort and time is needed to set a table, a tiny bit out of the ordinary.

tabthu

greentable3A

greentable4A

I finally gave in to temptation and bought four of these stemmed glasses and four placemats, in a similar color.  I “watched” these items, at Target, over most of the summer.
 greentable6A

Gourds and pumpkins are from Marshall’s and Home Goods.

Flatware and napkins, Target

Napkin rings Pier One Imports

Green plate, Target

Dinner plate and bowl, Royal Stafford, Marshall’s

Cloche Evergreen Mfg.

Cake Stand, Marshall’s